Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Pantera CFH at the Philly Tattoo Convention!

Ever since I became a diehard Pantera fan, I wanted to get a CFH (Cowboys From Hell) tattoo! Not only is Pantera my all time favorite band, but also a huge influence on who I am. Pantera defines what life is all about: Determination, Passion and making the best out of every single moment lived. With that said, when I went to the Philadelphia Tattoo Convention I knew I had to have an appointment with the needle and chinese ink. Now I am officially Scarred For Life and a Pantera fan until the day I die.



Here is a video documenting the entire process, along with some footage of the tattoo convention. Support the scene, spread the word and buy your music! PANTERA 4 life!!!

I want to dedicate this video segment to the Pantera boys (Phil Anselmo, Dimebag Darrell, Rex Brown & Vinnie Paul)! And to all the Horns Up Rocks familia! ENJOY

No comments: