Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's Ivan Moody Has A Message For His Fans & Crew! #AttitudeOfGratitude


"This most recent tour was one of the most eye opening few weeks of my life. I saw things clearly for for the first time in many years.

"Every show was received not only with open arms, but also with an almost overwhelming sense of compassion and attitude, beyond any words I could post in such a brief and cold blurp.

"The stuff dreams are made of.

"I just got back from the show, on Saturday. IT WAS SO FUCKING SAVAGE!! I took a small road trip. Columbus to Las Vegas. Drove myself. No bus, no plane, no fast trip out, I spent 3 days on the road, by myself, my thoughts, my soul.. And I gotta tell you... It was refreshing! Good to feel alive again. Met good people. Ran into friends. Saw people that I hadn't in years. Saw people I don't wanna see for many years to come. All the same... I felt ALIVE!!

"I'm not gonna stretch this out. I'd rather you read it when it comes to be. All I wanted to say was... Thank You ALL!!

"Good to be home.

"Be Well!"

- Ivan Moody



FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH will be part of the "Trespass America Festival" alongside KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, TRIVIUM, GOD FORBID and more! Here is an initial list of tour dates:

Jul. 13 - Broomfield, CO @ 1st Bank Center
Jul. 15 - Billings, MT @ MetraPark Arena
Jul. 16 - Bismarck, ND @ Bismarck Civic Center
Jul. 17 - Sioux Falls, SD @ Sioux Falls Arena
Jul. 19 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom
Jul. 21 - Fort Wayne, IN @ Allen County Expo Center
Jul. 24 - Lubbock, TX @ Lonestar Amphitheater
Jul. 25 - Belton, TX @ Bell County Expo Center
Jul. 27 - San Antonio, TX @ Freeman Coliseum
Jul. 28 - Beaumont, TX @ Ford Pavilion
Jul. 30 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
Aug. 03 - Battle Creek, MI @ Kellogg Arena
Aug. 07 - Syracuse, NY @ SRC Arena
Aug. 08 - Glens Falls, NY @ Glens Falls Civic Center
Aug. 10 - Scarborough, ME @ Scarborough Downs
Aug. 14 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
Aug. 15 - Wallingford, CT @ Oakdale Theatre
Aug. 17 - Worcester, MA @ DCU Center
Aug. 18 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
Aug. 19 - Philadelphia, PA @ Penn's Landing
Aug. 22 - Knoxville, TN @ Knoxville Civic Coliseum
Aug. 25 - Rio Rancho, NM @ Santa Ana Star Center
Aug. 26 - Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theatre
Aug. 28 - Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Palladium

Related links:
Official Site of Five Finger Death Punch
Five Finger Death Punch on Facebook
Five Finger Death Punch on Twitter

No comments: