Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Glen Drover Announces His Departure From Geoff Tate's Version Of QUEENSRŸCHE!

This just in. Glen Drover (ex-MEGADETH & KING DIAMOND) has announced his departure from Geoff Tate's version of QUEENSRŸCHE via the following statement:

"I am really sorry to say that I have decided to bow out of Geoff Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE. I was very excited about doing this gig initially, but learned in the past week or so that it's in my best interest not to do this right now. I feel really bad for those who were excited about the idea, and to Geoff himself, who, I have to say, was very nice to me on my past trip to Seattle. I, of course, am very disappointed for arriving at this point, and making this decision, to say the least. I sincerely wish the Geoff and the band all the luck on what they do in the future."

So what happened with Tate? This past June, QUEENSRŸCHE's Michael Wilton, Eddie Jackson, Scott Rockenfield and Parker Lundgren announced that they were parting ways with singer Geoff Tate and recruiting powerhouse vocalist Todd La Torre of CRIMSON GLORY (More info HERE).

Recently, the non Tate version of QUEENSRŸCHE unleashed a video teaser of their first recording with La Torre on vocals. Check it out HERE!

Related links:
Queensryche.com

No comments: