Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ronnie James Dio's Wife Reflects On The Legacy Of Her Husband


Three years ago the Heavy Music community lost one of the most charismatic, charming, and down to earth rockers in history.
Ronnie James Dio will never be forgotten and will keep influencing musicians forever. Tribute available HERE!

Ronnie's wife Wendy, reflected earlier today on her husbands death anniversary:


"Dear Friends,

Today is a difficult day for all of us. It has been three years since Ronnie's passing. Sometimes it feels like only yesterday and sometimes it feels like an eternity ago. Please take a moment of silence sometime in the day to remember him on this Anniversary of his death. I know you all loved him, and I thank you for keeping his music and his memory alive.

I take comfort in this old prayer I would like to share with you.

I cannot speak, but I can listen,
I cannot be seen, but I can be heard,
I am in the song you hear,
I am in the breeze you feel...
I am in the stars you see
I am still with you.

Peace be with all of us,"

- Wendy Dio


Related links:
Black Sabbath
Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund

No comments: